Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

Have an 07 Hammer S, been thinking about adding a HID headlight, but can't see spending the 400 plus to convert. Wondering if anyone has changed the stock POS that have seen improvements? Any thoughts would be appreciated!!

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bubba,
I replaced the stock bulbs in my 08 Vegas with a Sylvania Silverstar Ultra and a Silverstar, they only make the Silverstar Ultra for one of the bulbs, hence the other one being just the Silverstar, they need a H7 and a H11. The difference is very noticeable. I've got them in my Subaru, too, big difference also. Hope this helps. Oh, and I almost forgot, I got the bulbs on eBay, MUCH cheaper than Auto Zone!
gonna +1 this as far as the bulbs...I, too, used a Sylvania and went with "white" and this seemed to be a TON brighter than the OEM...
I had one installed on my 05 TC. It makes a hell of a difference. I have people getting out of my way in the daytime!. The beam is wider and goes further down the road.

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2020   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service