Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

Anyone interested in doing a road trip to Alice springs. leaving late august back by Fathers day. stopping at places such as Mildura, morgan, Burra, Ayers Rock, coober pedy, ect. come all the way or some of it. 

We will be camping, with a bit of brick tents above and below ground, not booking any thing just winging it.

cheers,   Brian.

Views: 1225

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Many thanks for a superb and faultless job by the organiser of the Alice Springs ride, Brian Ross ! Should be in business.
13 days on the road and no problems encountered; all bikes performed perfectly as they were built to do. Our Toyota back up ute was in Toyota country and loved being there. We loved the old mining village of Burra and the trip into Uluru to see the Rock was wonderful. Has taken me 84 years to see and walk around the rock - don't wait that long as it's quite memorable. We had a good spell for a few days in the Alice at a top resort before heading south on the Stuart Highway. Stayed at Cooper Pedy for a night underground which was different and worthwhile then on to Port Germein 60 Kms south of Port Augusta. A sleepy little village on the Spencer Gulf.,a little jewel in a faraway place. Has a pier of 1.5 kms long which the boys covered at a canter before tea. Can you imagine this? Next day a wonderful ride through the Barossa valleys to Bordertown where we stayed before heading home to Melbourne yesterday.
That's what I call a huge trip - 6000 kms covered.

Well done Brian Trevor Ian Les Rex & Gary, Great effort Guys! Trip of a life time for you all, a Wonderfull experience within our beautiful Country-

So true Tony, great experience, Trevor managed a ride on some guys brand new Indian jack Daniels# 7 special, the only one in Australia, i had trouble keeping up with him.

Well done guys ! GOOOOOOO !!! Trev !! Great to hear your still getting to have a little REEEEV!!

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2017   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service