Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

Hi folks,

Street Cred Motorcycle Services, is looking at arranging another class of "The Crash Course for the Motorcyclist" for victory owners.

A motorcycle specific first aid course.

information at www.asma.org.au

This course which includes an Australian First Aid Certificate, will be run at  a discounted price of $60pp

for victory riders or family. includes an ASMA patch and Certificates.

For those folks that have done the course, perhaps encourage your buddies to be trained up, so they can look after you.

So if your interested contact us at info@streetcred.net.au.

We have a couple of options of delivery either over one day( weekend) or two mid weeknights, ( 4hrs) each night.

If we get enough interested riders we will work on a date.

If someone has a venue or classroom to use that would be appreciated.

Sydney Riders we have an instructor in Sydney and if we get a group together we can run a class up there.

Views: 549

Replies to This Discussion

I'm sure that I'd be able to round up 10 riders from Sydney, probably a few non Victory riders too.

What do we have to do to make this happen?

Hello Phil

Kym Moulds from Sydney.

I'm interested

Thanks Colin and Kym,

im being selfish i might ride  with the sydney mob  one day, and i want to be looked after!!!

Brisi dudes get your act together as well, we might have to charge a little more, to cover pauls airfares but it won't be much if a mob of you get together

Phil.

Kym, pick a date for say 6 to 8 weeks from now on a weekend, and we what we can get together.

To every one that has not done the course should should make time It has changed the way l look at things the course help me when l had my acciedent it saved me the things l learnt 

Howdy peoples.

TAC have funded some more Victorian Crash Courses for the Motorcyclist, ( get some of your money back).

We have three courses scheduled in the next few months.

They are open to all Victorian Motorcyclists and the cost is $33.00 and this includes the Apply First Aid Certificate.

HLTFA311A which many of you can use for work etc.

Venues are:

Bendigo, February 24th, Caulfield Sth  March 17th and Wodonga 23rd March.

Details and bookings www.asma.org.au.

For those who have done the course, get your mates sorted so they can look after you.

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2020   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service