Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

Comment by Steven Thompson 2 hours ago           Delete Comment

Merry christmas to all,Lets not let this group fade away, I will be trying to organize monthly rides 3rd Sunday of the month from Febuary 2016 for anybody interested any suggestions of interesting day rides would be most welcomed, Have a great Christmas & new years

Steve

Views: 235

Replies to This Discussion

G-day Steve,

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Leanne and I will be interested in joining the monthly rides, when I am not working?. sounds like a great idea, will be watching with interest.

Cheers Gary

Steve

Look forward to it I have tried to get some rides going with some success but I think setting a once a month date is a great idea.

I will certainly come along would suggest a different direction each month so we can catch up with victory people from all over.

Cheers dave 

Hi Steven, keep us in the loop and we will spread the word where we can to maximise the turnout. Shoot a note to riders@victorymotorcycles.com.au as well with details so we can publish on the Sydney Facebook page as well.

Cheers

Getting in early

Southern Highlands ride February Sunday 21st,

Meet at Maccas Narellan 9am ,Head out through the Oaks right onto Barkers lodge rd then left into Mowbray park rd through to Thirlmere,into Barbour rd to Colo vale,left onto church rd through to old south rd on right follow to range rd left at roundabout pick up kangaloon rd on left into Robertson, stop at pie shop for feed /drink. Head down Illawarra Hway out to Berrima via Berrima rd follow Old hume Hway through to remberance drive, follow through Yerinbool, Bago, Tahmoor etc to King George Hotel at Picton for a refeshment, head off over the Razorback range to finish the ride.Hope to see a good roll up and get some ideas on where we may head to next month.

Regards Steve

Thanks gentlemen southern highlands ride February 21st please see VRN. Site for info all bikes welcome cheers

happy new year to everyone great idea monthly date as you can plan around it.

about rides? when I first got my by way back when they started to do Harry's café de wheels run on a Friday night around everyone in Sydney starting at Liverpool and finishing back there every now and then but I didn't go as I was still at work just an idea maybe a Saturday night,an idea maybe a Saturday night,  I see Brisbane does one every now and then or a northern beach run through national park at Mona vale down to manly   

cheers

dave

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2019   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service