Tues. 21st - Burnie . 

Best Western Murchison

ph. 0364351106 .

Wed. 22nd - Strahan

Strahan Holiday Retreat

ph .0364717442 . 

Thurs. 23rd , 24th , 25th Hobart .

Old Wool Store .

ph. 1800 814 676 Ask for reservations team or email reservations@oldwoolstore.com.au

Mention Leon Connors Group at time of making reservation & quote 

confirmation #296479 to be given discount rates.

Sun. 26th Luthra Hotel

ph. 0362503262

Mon. 27th , 28th - Launceston .

Old Tudor Hotel .

ph. 1800 802 090

Wed. 1st , 2nd - Devonport

Argosy Motor Inn . 

ph. 0364278872 .

All people that are interest in coming please book as soon as can as l found a lot of places were booked out !! I rang all places as l found l got a better price than booking on line , that was my experience anyway . l have grouped booked standard rooms at these places you might want to upgrade . When booking ask for group booking under Leon Connors  ! AGAIN book as soon as possible as places are booking out !!!!!!  Get on boat as soon as too as peak season & you might not get on when want . 

It is not necessary for you to stay at these places as we can work out were to meet up for rides meals etc .

Views: 205

Replies to This Discussion

Nice work Leon!
Looks Fantastic Leon!

Thanks Leon, cheers !

Accommodation booked !!!!!!

Done, boat and accommodation booked

Hi All,

The Qld Contingent just so happens to have annual leave that overlaps this tour.

If agreed by you chaps, we as in (me, myself and I) would like to make arrangements to attend.

If I can get some toe-rags up here interested i'll try and bring them.

Oh yeah I've still got the 2010 XC so will ride it

cheers

Minjin

It's will be great to catch up with you & you & you again Minjin and do another lap of the Apple lsland with all- ;-)

Cheers mate, I'll see as I was looking at riding in Cambodia during this time.

I'll work out costs

Cheers mate

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2017   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service