Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH VICTORY MOTORCYCLES AUSTRALIA SYDNEY STORE

OK I WILL  START  OF  BY SAYING THIS MAY WELL GET ME TOSSED OFF THIS SITE .

SO HERE GOES IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH WHAT HAS HAPPENED IN LAST FEW MONTH WITH VICTORY SYDNEY STORE PLEASE VOICE IT HERE SO ALL CAN SEE FIRST  MIKE THE TOP GUN MECHANIC GONE AND NOW  JAMES THIS IS A SAD TIME FOR VICTORY MOTORCYCLES AUSTRALIA AND I THINK THINGS NEED TO CHANGE

Views: 5450

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hello colin, sorry,i have had a friend in sydney have a look they are in good nick 2013 model perfect, all 3 were for sale, 

to all you victory owners open your eyes you and me have been phucked by polaris and victory, you cant even sell a 2013 model for $13,000 let alone trying to sell a 2009 custom jackpot,hammer,it goes on, prices have turned to shite ever since polaris bought in matt black after bringing arlen ness customs,jackpots flame paint,hammer s with GT paint, you cant get $20 thou for your bike, because of this, hammer s was a $30,000 bike off the floor i got mine cheaper because i worked for victory then i spent another 10 grand on all the good gear, my mistake and victory and polaris,s mistake, they should never have bought out the matt black bikes, prices on the colored bikes dropped, you can buy for under $20 grand a matt black bike spend say $4 grand tops on paint then you have a jackpot,hammer,hammer s, all these new bikes all the difference is is body work, apart from that they are the same, so if you like your bike put it inside next to your tv, sorry that this has nothing to do with sydney

I have tried and lord knows i have definitely tried but f$%k it.

GET OVER IT m8.

Sell the bldy thing for $10k and buy another model bike so you can join another forum PLEASE.

thank you Alan for your expert advice, i have a range of bikes thanks but i have just purchased another trike from germany Rewaco , as being disabled i will find it easier to ride, if i cant sell the victory i will most likely put with the others, the others are worth collecting as they were used in films and by world known bike riders,some of us are lucky to be able to have these, thank for your time Alan 

Alan, well said,

Stephen..again we need to endure the soapbox rant...to be honest it is a waste of calories responding to you and the constant crap you post..

We all understand you have you're grievances with Victory...as Alan said..sell the scoot..move on to something you are comfortable with and moan somewhere else...

i think we should start to run a book with when your'e next crap post will be...i give it 3 days maximum...

Mate move on..it is a short life and you have expanded a copious amount of written oxygen here..

stay upright and enjoy the ride...

regards,

Derek

Mate I can see why your linked up with highball owner and his wife with the so called dodgy spokes..

The change of staff at Melbourne were due to the individuals personal circumstances and in fact they are employed by Polaris in another state!

Based on your comments I would close the doors to the dealership the minute I caught a woft of any of you coming!

I just don't get some people. Sounds like your all having sons of anarchy withdrawals.. Bloody try hards.

The staff at Melbourne are the most honest bunch of guys that do the company proud! They bend over backwards to help their customers and the service craps over anything I experienced at the Harley heaven dealership over the years!!.. Not to say they are no good but compared to Mel Vic they were miles behind..

I keep thinking of the reason for one of the Melbourne mechanics you referred to's move interstate and it makes me sick to hear your bullshit comments..

I I knew the post re don't buy a victory with spoke wheels was a bullshit whinge to discredit the brand.. Seriously I hope you all get out and buy matching pink scooters with mag wheels and hunter jackets.

What a friggrn joke.. Bunch of try hards.. Hope to see you on the road some day.

THIS THREAD IS 18 MONTHS OLD . CHECK THE DATES . THIS HAS BEEN RE POSTED POSSIBLY BY ACCIDENT.

THE SYDNEY STORE OR THE WORKSHOP AT LEAST IS BACK ON TRACK . I HAVE HAD A LOT TO DO WITH THEM LATELY. NEW MANAGER, CHRIS IS A SWITCHED ON, YOUNG, POLITE GUY AND JULES,JAKE AND SCOTT AND GOING GREAT GUNS IN THE ENGINE ROOM, I CANNOT FAULT THE SERVICE RECEIVED.

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2019   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service