Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH VICTORY MOTORCYCLES AUSTRALIA SYDNEY STORE

OK I WILL  START  OF  BY SAYING THIS MAY WELL GET ME TOSSED OFF THIS SITE .

SO HERE GOES IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH WHAT HAS HAPPENED IN LAST FEW MONTH WITH VICTORY SYDNEY STORE PLEASE VOICE IT HERE SO ALL CAN SEE FIRST  MIKE THE TOP GUN MECHANIC GONE AND NOW  JAMES THIS IS A SAD TIME FOR VICTORY MOTORCYCLES AUSTRALIA AND I THINK THINGS NEED TO CHANGE

Views: 5450

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wow DERECK, you own a victory, maybe some of you should know what its like to be disabled from a motor cycle accident, i dont carry on about it, i need answers from victory them selves but they dont have the balls to reply, i cant get over it, a job i loved doing i didnt have any problems,customers liked my work,i talked to people everywhere i went about victory even had a few mates by them, one was skitzo from the angels, i push victory more than the shop owners even when i dont work there, it seems theat people on here think that sydney was the first store but wont admit they were not, polaris stuffed it up when they bought out the matt black bikes something that they should have done first which lessens the sale of custom bikes from victory which is unfair to sellers of custom Arlen Ness bikes there are staff at sydney who got sacked and should not have, there was and still is staff in melbourne who rode victorys while still on P plates and crashed the bike and ended up in hospital, not many people know about this but it is time you did,i have moved on with my life i own quite a number of custom and standard bikes and custom and standard hot rods and cars, and i still collect,the best bike victory ever bought out was the hammer s , which they dropped soon after bringing it out, the jackpot was and is good, but polaris need to change the whole bike not just the cosmetics then say its a new bike its not, up grade the motor to 112 cube, run 200 rear,ask customers world wide what they think and what they would like to see on the streets, employ people who like and love to work not employ people because its a job, and think they are lucky to have a job, but have lost interest in victory, Victory has overun most bikes world wide with many changes, one is having Alen Ness, Alren Ness even went to harley and asked them,harley had no interest their loss, i cant take it to industrial relations court as i was full time casual, dosent matter now i am well off and have alot of toys, i own all my gear the banks dont, its just i like to work at something that i am good at

Victory have only dropped the Hammer S in the US. Still available here and in Europe in 'S' and 'LE' forms..........

Is that you Blackey ???/

hello VCC, you are a true man of words, thats about all,i am really sorry that i made a comment that pisses you off, and here is you thinking that sydney is the main store, i can have my say on here SFB what gives you the right to annoy people on here who tell the truth like it should and not listen to BS that you seem to talk, i dont know and you dont know me, so be it, but i can have my say,when i do it raises hairs on your arms, so if melb starts something on here does that mean you keep your mug off here, 

VCO this site is for general discussion , you have a thing about dicks dont you, haahahaha

Hahahaha,

It is u Blackey,

Only a guy that spanks his monkey on a weekend could come up with that slogan.

Weekend rod puller ( lmfao )

AL

Yehah...lovin it hahahahaha.

I have to admit only a OLD 2 hole boy like you could have video's of it.

I suppose you are starting to run out of an imagination on the bog carrying out that weekend task...

Make sure the laptop has cellophane on it it ( lmfao ).

well mr  Peter Alexander how about this your Sydney store service manager told me he would be here to pick my bike up between 7pm and 8pm 19/03/2014 and now its 10.30pm no phone call no text thanks for nothing

and as of tomorrow I have no warranty and still have a problem with my bike

Extremely Disappointing Wayne you like many other love their Victory's and tell all you meet what great bikes they are .The Brand does not need this type of thing happening its plays right into the hands of Harley Davidson .I hope Sydney Indian Victory make amends for this .

good day to all, i was looking through e-bay this week at motor bikes for sale and was shocked to find victoy bikes for sale way way under what they are worth, i have a 2009 victory hammer s, fully loaded, i was asking $22,000 and now i dont know what to ask for it after reading the prices of newer models at cheaper prices,i saw victory bikes for as low as $13,000 that were 2011,2013,models,can someone from victory tell me what is the problem

I had a quick look and only found a 2008 and 2010 Vegas with 35,000km on it for that price. Sure your looking at .au and not the US EBAY.

The ones in ebay Aust wont make registration in Australia, read the full advertisement and he advises they are for projects only. also the photo's clearly show the damage. not worth the effort of a bid.

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2019   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service