Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH VICTORY MOTORCYCLES AUSTRALIA SYDNEY STORE

OK I WILL  START  OF  BY SAYING THIS MAY WELL GET ME TOSSED OFF THIS SITE .

SO HERE GOES IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH WHAT HAS HAPPENED IN LAST FEW MONTH WITH VICTORY SYDNEY STORE PLEASE VOICE IT HERE SO ALL CAN SEE FIRST  MIKE THE TOP GUN MECHANIC GONE AND NOW  JAMES THIS IS A SAD TIME FOR VICTORY MOTORCYCLES AUSTRALIA AND I THINK THINGS NEED TO CHANGE

Views: 5450

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wow what an arse hole thinking that the sydney shop is the most important, where do you think your sydney boys were taught, where do you think your bikes came from, who assembled your bikes, i did when i worked for victory, if you guys want to support victory how about including other states instead of having one or two people thinking bikes only live in nsw, where do you think the first victory was sold 

victory sales people only have care for you when they sell you a bike after that they dont want to know you, i used to work for victory melbourne, when Ant,Darrel,Stretch,Rosco,and a good mate Frank,a few more worked there then victory decided to change things around and phucked themselves up, we assembled victory and set it up for new staff, i used to assemble bikes detail bikes, and i did ALOT of other jobs, but i was put off because victory is racist, the problem with victory melbourne is staff switch off after work, switch off on week ends, switch off when in public,at shows, those of us who dedicated our selves to victory 24/7 got Phucked and hard, i may not have been a mechanic,but i know how to assemble bikes and found big mistakes the other victory staff did, but nothing said, also to let P plate bike riders out on 1731cc bikes only to wipe it out on the first bend and wipe themselves out but still work for victory, nothing said swept under the carpet, i have spare parts,detailimg,storeman,cleaning, experience years of it, but sacked fro no reason, a reason that i am still yet to be told by victory, and so would alot of victory owners

how do think sydney got started,by itself, 

wow victory sydney seem to think that they own everything, if it wasnt for melbourne victory sydney would not have got going, we worked our arses off in melbourne to organize bikes for sydney and you praise your selfs and not thank the people who helped you

hey mate I did not start this for a pissing comp I started this because a good mechanic got the ass and a great salesman left Sydney store. and the so called chiefs of victory don't give a shit about the customers  

hi wayne

I too wanted to know why we lost mick and james but it seems that some people have a real problem with the bosses of victory and cant let it go as I said there was an open letter from the new Zealand and Australian managing director on the victory motorcycle owners group page I wish people who need to bitch about the brand go there and tell him not the rest of us

hi mate I have no complaints about the bikes they are the best I have to say that my highball is by fare the best bike I have had my arse on its just the way Sydney store is treating its staff that shits me and how victory Australia head office  just sack people over the phone thats gutless

i agree with you  wayne, the same happened at melbourne they got rid of a top sales person, a detailer assembler,a mechanic who now works for polaris back in the US, victory melbourne hired ex ballarat harley people the whole shop so they sacked people to make way for them, people who worked for victory got kicked up the arse just like sydney

you are right with what you say Wayne, it happened in melb too, they lost alot of talented people so ballarat harley could take over,and they arent doing so good, experts who think they are better than anyone else

Ha Boys, having read this thread and I am a little puzzled? I have dealt with both NSW Victory stores over the years and have found them both to be really good. I must have missed some of the back story, so if someone can fill me in with the details that would be awesome. I am taking that these guys (Sydney & Melbourne) have been dismissed unfairly? Or, have they just moved onto bigger and better things. Cheers boys

hello jock, i used to work for victory in melb, and i was dismissed for no reason, only to find out later that one of the people in charge thought that me having a disability would put people off buying bikes, but no one was game to say it when asked, melb lost a least 5 brill people from assorted jobs only to be taken over by lazy people

mate..take it to the industrial relations court..or get over it....

if they really treated you unfairly..you could get a payout..

otherwise drop the shit..move on with your'e life....sorry mate..this forum is not a soapbox for your''e grievencies...

Honestly..Really get a dose of reality and move on...

Let's have some POSITIVE posts that encourage others to post..

you're experience as an employee may have been bad...Mine as an owner has been fantastic...

Derek

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2019   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service