Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH VICTORY MOTORCYCLES AUSTRALIA SYDNEY STORE

OK I WILL  START  OF  BY SAYING THIS MAY WELL GET ME TOSSED OFF THIS SITE .

SO HERE GOES IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH WHAT HAS HAPPENED IN LAST FEW MONTH WITH VICTORY SYDNEY STORE PLEASE VOICE IT HERE SO ALL CAN SEE FIRST  MIKE THE TOP GUN MECHANIC GONE AND NOW  JAMES THIS IS A SAD TIME FOR VICTORY MOTORCYCLES AUSTRALIA AND I THINK THINGS NEED TO CHANGE

Views: 5450

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry Wayne I can't comment on the Sydney store but I've seen it happen at the Melbourne store and it's been a lot more than 2 brilliant people gone now, and the stores gone to shit in a big way, I really hope for you Sydney siders that you're store doesn't follow similar suit to ours. And if you get tossed off for starting a serious discussion well I'll be fucked. And my personal opinion is that the brand is suffering because of way customers and staff for that matter are being treated. VICTORY AUSTRALIA WAKE UP TO YOURSELVES BEFORE ITS TO LATE !!!!

hey rob we can also send emails to scott wine the Polaris c.e.o in the u.s. hang on I did and it got bounced back to aus mate

Wayne at least it came back to you, I emailed Glenn Veal and he didn't even have the decency to reply to it , 4 days later I called the store up and by some coincidence he just happen to be and I did get to speak to him but looking at the outcome I think he must have had his hearing aid turned right down or didn't have them on because he promised me he'd sort out my issues but he didn't do shit.

its not a good sign mate and its the victory brand that ends up suffering from it you know if you have good staff you do what you need to do to keep them its the staff that sells the brand and makes the brand

Wayne I remember reading on another forum that threads like this and all posts involved don't get you heard at all but if we all went to the victory Facebook page and told our story and kicked up a stink so to speak that's when victory HQ takes notice. There face book page has a lot more visits then this site because you link it to your friends they link it to there's and so on, so then the story gets out there, the main men here in Australia just don't give a shit .

firstly let me say if you get tossed off were is the free speech in australia

we are only showing passion for the victory motorcycle brand.

I heard on the grape vine just after the usa visit from the bosses that they were more interested in pushing the indian bikes as they would sell better against HD bikes its all about  the mighty buck victory bikes gave them the foot in the door.

well some of us love our victory brand and care were its heading , just reading  whats happening  about the melbourne store and now losing two well liked guys from the Sydney store .A bloke starts to wonder were the victory brand is going hope they don't let it go the same way as a lot of other great bikes over the years.

I'm very upset by this.Sydney Indian Victory has lost 2 highly experienced staff .Mick and James were always there to help nothing was a problem for them.I've heard through other Victory customers that their dealings with these to Guys was the same as mine All good. Where do you find a Mechanic with he experience and knowege of Mick he Knows it all when it comes to Polaris Motorcycles.Sad day for all Victory owners

sorry to hear about your bike mate its never a good taste in your mouth when you spend your hard earned and things just keep going south on you but I love my vic highball just cant under stand what the hell victory Australia and the Sydney store are thinking to let great staff go and show no respect to their customers us the riders

We'll said Heath, unfortunately for me my fingers type quicker than the brain comprehends what's going on, but on that note Victory Melbourne Sucks, the way I've been treated by some of there so called professionals is not right and whenever posts like theses come up I'll post up my thoughts up so people know what there getting themselves in for, an unprofessional company run by fuckwits. Also Heath your right there is a few champion blokes there that don't deserve this but a majority of them hate working there and it shows in there attitude. If you hate your job fuck off and stop taking the brand down with you.

polaris full stop need a kick in the nuts,1 for getting rid of victory hammer s,blue/white,and other bikes,they bring out a new bike, what is so new about it, motor is same,106, how about a 108,110,112,115, change the bike not a couple of things then you call it a new bike, victory sales have gone to shit, polaris brings out a matt black bike jackpot,hammer,different color matt black 10 grand cheaper, which puts second hand sales on the jackpot and hammer up shit creek, i used to work for victory as a detailer and assembler, but was put off because i am disabled

hey guys please keep posting you grievance's on this post and also lets all send emails to victory and Polaris in the u.s to see if we can get this shit fixed

Peter Alexander I am the Managing Director of Polaris Australia and New Zealand and also the Managing Director of Victory Motorcycles in Australia and New Zealand.

I found an open letter to all of us on the VICTORY AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND GROUP I think if you all reply to him there he might take it on board

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2019   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service