Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

OK..Running Windows 7 , use Firefox...

i see emails with new posts to site..i click the link, view the post, occasionally reply etc..

however when i log onto the site,,and go to the discussion page or group page where the post should be there is no sign of it....

have refreshed pages, cleared caches etc...

but still no luck...most recent case was Jimbob's update on his bike...still cant find the post....

Hey, maybe it is me and the site is functioning correctly....

Just thought i would throw it out there...again..maybe it is something i am doing...

Derek

Views: 381

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bumpity bump!

Ciao admin?

I know a bit of time has passed, but I didn't want you to think I forgot.

I haven't been able to reproduce the problem.  If you (or anyone for that matter) runs across this problem of getting an email about a post then not being able to find the post other than using the email link... please forward the email to webmaster@victory-riders.com     This way Jeff and I can see the email, the link and try to figure out what's happens.  It seems like it's very isolated and only a few are having the issue.   That doesn't diminish our concern, just makes it hell to figure out.

Hang in there..  

I'm looking into this.  I have not been able to repro the issue...  :(

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2019   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service