Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

Victory Motorcycles will be hosting a 15th Anniversary Ride in Melbourne on Sunday 27th October, 2013.
The ride will begin at the Victory Motorcycles Melbourne store. After a morning of riding, Victory Motorcycles will put on some grub for attending Riders and then attendees can return back home at their own pace.

Further details to be provided shortly. 

To assist with catering please RSVP to riders@victorymotorcycles.com.au 

We look forward to having you there!

Views: 1794

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Phil,

We will be meeting at Victory Motorcycles Melbourne at 9.30am on Sunday for a 10am departure.

See you there!

The Victory Melbourne Anniversary Ride is almost upon us!

Meet at Victory Motorcycles Melbourne at 9.30am on Sunday fuelled up and ready to ride for a 10am departure!

After a morning of riding, we will regroup for some lunch and generally just enjoy what Sunday’s are for.

After that attendees can return back home at their own pace.

The Victory Anniversary Ride is for Victory riders and their partners only.

We look forward to riding with you on Sunday!

There has been some speculation as to where the Victory 15th Anniversary Ride will be taking us and we can confirm we will be heading west of Melbourne!

Lunch details will be announced on the day, however we can confirm now that it will be a cracker of a day!

See you Sunday!

Hi All,
We will have a coffee cart on hand from 9am at Victory Motorcycles Melbourne on Sunday.
Be sure to be fuelled up and ready to ride for a 10am sharp departure!

I`M Exxxxciiittted !!!

calm down Roscoe

thanks victory had a great day out riding and thanks for the great lunch nice venue overall a great day
Had the best day Victory, thanks Victory Managment for puting it on! Leading, tailing the ride, a great venue for lunch fantastic feed & drinks, 15 years of global Victory, 5 years for Victory in Australia now! & 5 years of Victory Ownership for me 'Stretch-Pot & Cool Blue Vision' best decision I've ever made! Best bikes I've ever owned, Love my bikes but best of All love the new friends I've made since, life long friendships and Great times, rides and events all the time, Victory forever! Can't wait for the next big adventure!

Tony summed it up. Thanks Victory, Great day out . fantastic lunch . 

Thanks again to the Gang at Victory and to the riders and pillions

Another success

A ripper day all right. For mine the outstanding memory was when our 58 Victory's swept around the corner at the Greendale Pub just short of Myrniong where no less than 30 bikers were gathered for lunch.. I did notice they appeared to be quite astounded. Many with mouths wide open. OMG!. All appeared most impressed;  Actually I was too ! Good one Victory Australia !

Why were stopped at the pub, something you want to tell us  lol

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2019   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service