Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

Victory Motorcycles will be hosting a 15th Anniversary Ride in Melbourne on Sunday 27th October, 2013.
The ride will begin at the Victory Motorcycles Melbourne store. After a morning of riding, Victory Motorcycles will put on some grub for attending Riders and then attendees can return back home at their own pace.

Further details to be provided shortly. 

To assist with catering please RSVP to riders@victorymotorcycles.com.au 

We look forward to having you there!

Views: 1819

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looking forward to it

The 15th Anniversary Ride is a chance to celebrate the Victory name and is for Victory Motorcycle Riders and Partners only!
We look forward to having you there!

Further details to come shortly!

Border fest will be there next year, i did it last year, 15th anniversary wont be so i will be doing it,

The Anniversary ride is so important that you cancelled it for a get together in Sydney, shows how important it was in Australia. In the states they gave it priority when it was due, what is the difference between this ride and any other shop ride. Maybe you will be handing out 15yr caps.

Stop the bitchen Girls!!! cant make everyone happy ,,, Wanted to do border bike fest but cant commit to couple days that weekend... So Gold member will b going to get my 15 yr cap....and crabs or what ever from Scotty...   

I believe Scotty will be bringing crabs to the Border Fest, I'll bring them back for ya Gold Member.

count me and the lanturn [Julia] in.

Yeah looks like a few have there noses put out, just do what you want to, and get over it, 15 year cap would be good see you on he ride

No biggy really, think everyone is just taking the piss, thought it was a bit comical. I'll be happy supporting the Victory crew at the border fest, cruising with mates, the girls and bags on the bike and blasting some awesome roads.

Shit yeah

Count me in

Would love to be there, Its seems that the CFA and the Australian Government have organised a special Bush Fire Medal

from the 2009 Bush fires which l will be receiving hope every one has a good day 

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2020   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service