Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

Victory Motorcycles Brisbane will be hosting its first ever shop ride this Sunday, 9th March.

Meet at Victory Motorcycles Brisbane from 8.30am with a full tank of fuel for a 9.00am sharp departure.
After a morning of riding, we will meet for a lunch stop at the Farmers Arm Tavern, Cabarlah at approximately 1pm.

Great people, great riding, great bikes- the perfect recipe for a great Sunday!

Please RSVP to riders@victorymotorcycles.com.au or call 07 3363 5400 by Friday 7th March.

We look forward to having you there!

Views: 454

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great stuff..enjoy the ride..

Have a great day, I hope you get a good turnout and the weather is perfect.

Hi Bris Vic 

Would have loved to come along but a little short notice for me to travel sorry. 

If you make it a regular thing on set time of the month I will try to fit it in the Calendar. 

Just an idea but if you guys could come up with an overnight ride. Leaving Saturday after shop shuts and ride to overnight stay and then ride home on Sunday. That would be great for people like myself that live a little far away for the quick Sunday Ride. .Just an idea ??

Cheers

Suzie 

Anyone from the Northern Rivers going ?

I too am like Suzie and it's a little short on notice as i have a ride i am commited to this Sunday ( It's my birthday ride lol ).

if you do make it a regular thing and state a set day then i'm all up for it as well.

Ride Safe ( not 2 safe )

AL

Just a reminder to RSVP to Victory Motorcycles Brisbane Shop Ride this Sunday!
Please RSVP via Facebook, email riders@victorymotorcycles.com.au or call the shop 07 3363 5400!

We'll be putting on coffee, muffins, etc for anyone that comes along tomorrow morning before the ride so feel free to drop by a little early!

Hi to the Brisbane Victory team
I would just like to say a big thank you to you all for a great ride on sunday from the coffee and muffins at the shop in the morning and for picking up the tab for lunch. Ray did a wonderful job leading the ride and it was good to finialy ride with a group of victory motorcycles, once again thanks to all involved for making this ride happen and look forward to the next one. Reards Paul & Anita

Sounds good hope I can make it.

It was a great ride and a terrific lunch. Thanks to all involved

what??? its over? ..only just found out its on....so Ive missed it?

It was great to go on the run with you all, Great ride, great bikes, great people, great food, dare I say it was great.

Thanks to Ray for leading it and thanks to Ron, Rob, Mark, Andrew and thanks to the two Petes for joining in. When is the next run?????

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2019   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service