Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

Meet at Luna Park, St Kilda from 9:00am for 9.30 departure on a hosted ride that will see you arrive at the Greensborough RSL for lunch. Please RSVP by clicking that you are attending or emailing riders@victorymotorcycles.com.au so we can cater for numbers at the lunch venue. All Victory and Indian owners/partners welcome. We look forward to meeting you there.

Views: 722

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds good. Will be there.

Well I think I'll be there.

Ok I'll come

Awww poo... I was in Melb on my High Ball at the time of the last shop ride, but unfortunately my schedule changed and I couldn't make it. This time I'll be in Melb again, but my bike will be at home in Brissy! Oh well, I'll be riding down again before the end of the year, so I'll try and coordinate it a little better then. Have a good one.

Giddy Up!

Looking forward to my/and missus first shop ride.

Roberto & Christine Stella will attend the ride on 6th April, looking forward to catching up

Lucky I can come down on the Vision, luna park "Just for fun"

Count me in
Im in plus one. Cheers
Yep!

G'day, I have replied to the texts but thought I should reply here as well..... :)

I'm in and will be bringing 3 or 4 mates with me (Non-Victory) so we'll have to convert them!!!

Cheers,

Sounds like a good ride, but my bike is off the road for a bit longer, next time

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2019   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service