Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

Meet at the Melbourne dealership at 8.30am, for a 9am departure. Taking a scenic route the ride will head to the Historic Winton Show at the Winton Motor Raceway.

All Victory & Indian riders and partners welcome.

Please RSVP to riders@victorymotorcycles.com.au or click on the attending button on Facebook if you can make it.

Views: 736

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yep going, joined the ride on FB.
A fair question- Is the plan to go into the show at Winton? It's $35 Each! figure we'd only be there for a couple of hours if that? To ride back to Melbourne at a resonable hour, & Lunch? Ya Can't take food in and they charge a bloody fortune for it there? Don't know if Victory have orginized anything official "but just saying" so others know what we could be in for, especially those ridding long distances just to get to and from Melbourne for the shop ride.

I have contacted the raceway and advised that we are coming but wont be there for that long and will we need to pay the full amount. Awaiting for a reply, hopefully we can get a discounted rate

Colin

Advised by Victory and Winton that Victory/Indian are picking up the entry fee (Via Daryl today) Polaris marketing are having a stand with Indian motorcycles on display

Count me and my niece in

Can not wait , count us in, must say thanks to Victory / Indian Shop and especially Daryl for picking up the entry fee, again great customer service, all is much appreciated. 

I think the Route is Shop to Yea via Flowrerdale , Turning off at Maindample to Benalla , 

Will pick you guys up in Yea around 10am

Just asking , would we be better off taking off from shop by 0800am instead of 0900am due to the time it will take to get there.

Hi All,

We are looking forward to having you at the Melbourne ride! 
Weather permitting, we will follow a similar route as attached.
If raining, we will take a more direct route down the Hume to Historic Winton.
Attendees on the ride will receive Free Entry in to Historic Winton!
We look forward to having you there!

Nice ride, see you there.

its nice to see that melboure shop has put on some rides for its owners, Sydney has not put a ride on since 1/12/13

whent on the black dog ride in Sydney this year and not a lot of victory owners turned up missed riding  as a group

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2019   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service