Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

G'day Guys

Just booked a bike hire next March from Florida. Great deal actually, to bring bikes back from Daytona Bike festival to LA. Lost Adventures.com running the deal.Needs to be done in max 17days cost $1500 US. Dirt cheap, sort your own accommodation ,fuel and route. First timer for me. After advice on possible routes  ( apart from route 66 ) and must do and must see things from anyone who's been there done that. Looking at the map its a big place with a lot of options, hope you can help

Cheers

Brendan

Views: 168

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looks fantastic Brendan ! Has to be the best value of all time and let's you see new country each day. For two pins I would... aah , never mind !! 

Have fun mate.

Friggin good you Brendan- wish I could come :)

We are planning to do Daytona in 2016 also, so will see you there!
Going with my cousin Joanne who runs JD motorsickle tours. We did Sturgis 2014 with them and was fantastic.

http://www.jdsmotorsickletours.com/daytona-motorcycle-tour.html

Can't wait

Looks great Ken. Might have to do it next time

Lucky man.

If i could just figure a way of getting rid of the missus n kid i would Luuuuuv to go.

Hope you enjoy urself and just keep an eye out for 2 rednecks in a pickup truck with a shotgun on the freeway buddy :)

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2017   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service