Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

Can anyone tell me of a good tool roll to fit on my hamma under the oil cooler. Also would like to change my standard inicators. Any sugestions. Cheers

Views: 114

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yep thats the trouble to many to choose from so was wondering which one to go for. I gather buckles would be a pain in the arse to undo down low and didnt no if some were a bit more waterproof than others. Thanks for letting me no. Some nice riden over your way, a few of us done a ride to gloucester a couple of months back from muswellbrook. Couldnt get over how many KTMs over there

Hi Steve i've got an oval tool bag from Bikers Gear Australia only $50 it's got buckles and there not too bad and it seems fairly water proof, ( only got tyre repair kit and tools and waterproofs in it . good luck deciding.

Hi Steve  i`ve got LED blinkes same wrap around in fork tubes and large split rear  type  under the ege of the rear guard  look cool but pricey,just surf the web

Leatherup .com has all kinds of leather products, also no motorcycle superstore.com / I saw some really cool cats eye led's on ebay the other night, but you will need to purchase either a dual or a quad load equalizer depending on if you want front or rear indicators or on both ends. Ride safe !!

Big D.

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2020   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service