Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

Graeme Noad, otherwise known as "The Toad" has taken on a tour around Australia on his Victory Cross Country Tour. This trip is well and truly underway and we wanted to share updates of his adventure.

For the full background story on The Toad check out the following link on our website http://cdn.polarisindustries.com/polaris/vic/2014/au/victory/Toad%2...

You can also follow him and track his progress on the below link:

https://share.delorme.com/TOADONTHEROAD

Password: Toad

He is now made his way from Canberra to WA, check out his latest blog:

Friday, April 04, 2014
Toad on the Road

Hi Guys

More great days after leaving Albany, all though a slight GPS programming error did take me about 120km out of the way when heading for the Margaret River, the less said the better.
From Albany along the South Coast road, beautiful forrest's and farmland, curves to burn. I have to say Margaret River and Gnarabup are truly lovely.
Had a spectacular day with Steve Andrews, founder of the Black Dog Ride. After my night at Gnarabup, Surfpoint Resort, good digs for a good rate, I meet Steve in Margaret River and he gave me a 150km tour of where he lives, what a place!
We started at Gracetown, Cowaramup beach, then through Cowaramup township where they are so keen on their name, cows line the streets. Then lunch and a glass of Sav Blanc at Bunkers Beach Cafe, right on the beach. 
We then took in the Wise Winery and picked up some supplies. Then rode to Busselton Jetty via the coast and an afternoon coffee. Once again a spectacular day great scenery, good food and company. 
Steve and his wife Jen are great hosts and Steve a fantastic tour guide. Thanks , a day to remember.
I then headed into Perth, from Bussleton for a service on the bike with the boys at Victory and did they look after me. Bike straight into the service dept. where Josh Jicks, Service Manager and his crew gave it the full treatment.
I spent my time with Sales guys Danilo La Pegna and Brett Graham, showed me their great set up in Perth.
Bike absolutely humming along, tyres checked out OK to make my next service in Darwin, you beauty!
Met up with a couple of my Black Dog Ride mates, Macca, Fiona and Shane at the 74th Ave Bar for a feed. Great to catch up on all the Dogger goss.
Meeting up with my mate Simon Bouda from Ch9 News today at Pearce Air Force Base he is covering the missing plane disaster for 9 News, we ride together all the time, another small world incident, pic to follow later.

The big west coast next.

Toad on the Road

For pics check them out on the Victory Motorcycles Facebook page.

Views: 653

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well done mate, a massive effort well worth talking about for ages. I am know thinking of doing the same. 

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2020   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service