Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

Hi Everyone, I thought I would get on the front foot about the changes to staff at the Melbourne Victory store. We have appointed another full time salesperson, Mark Baitis. Mark has been running his own IT business for the last 8 years and prior to that was selling motorcycles at a Melb multi franchise dealer. Mark started on Saturday and has fitted in very well. As you may already know, Frank Bianco intended to go back to a part time/casual basis, however, he has decided against that and has since ceased his employment with Victory (last week). I hope you, the customers, understand all the changes in staff happened a little quicker and didn't all go the way we expected. We always had a mutual plan, however, as I mentioned it didn't all go the way it was intended. There was certainly nothing malicious, it all just happened around the same time. Lincoln has started his new position as Special Events and Motorsport Co-Ordinator for Polaris Industries and really looks as though he is enjoying the new role. We wish Ant and Frank all the very best with their new ventures. Ant's 3 years and Frank's 18 months has been invaluable and we really thank them for helping to get the Victory Motorcycles Melbourne showroom established. The team being myself (Wayne), Grant (Service Manager) and his team Ross, Jules and Ben in the workshop, Vic, Mark & Tony in sales, Melanie in admin, are dedicated to maintaining and building on the high level of service you have come to expect from Victory. We all thank-you for your custom thus far and really look forward to accompanying you all on your Victory journey.

Kindest Regards

Wayne Juffs-King

PS: Look forward to seeing you all at the owners ride and BBQ this Sat 4th Feb at the store.

Views: 1063

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Change is inevitable. I remember in 1984 when I lost my manager (whom I loved dearly) as a result of a reshuffle, I thought the world had caved. Guess what, wind forward almost 30 yrs, & the 'new manager' is my best mate & mentor.

I really liked Linc, Ant & Frank, really liked em, but walked in & got some work done a couple weeks ago, ran into Grant from Ballarat & renewed old aquaintances. Found his knowledge & help first rate, & the job to 'undo the lowering' which the previous owner had done, to be a top job with the suspension now just right for me.

I been getting some real hammer time lately, thats the key to it all. Time waits for no man, & very few women!

Bomber 

Good luck to Ant and Frank a great pair , and good luck to the new team I'm sure you will make it work its an easy bike to sell , a fresh start for the new year .

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2019   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service