Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

This is a heads up. I just got spammed by a member of this network. Kenyatta Jessica.
Hopefully, a moderator will read this and close that account.

Views: 53

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

favour got me too....sounds like someone looking for men with a good sense of humor,,,,that's me but, "I fail to see the humour in it"!!!! Maybe I'm just in a bad humor,
I replied to Favour hoping to get laid....LOL

I have had several of these spam messages since joining this site.
HERE'S ANOTHER!

I know I'm a fashion emergency but hell give me a break!!! Post was removed but got email notice

favour added a comment to your profile on Victory Riders Network
Thu, February 11, 2010 8:27:42 AM
Victory Riders Network

Favour added a comment to your profile on Victory Riders Network:

favour.david95@yahoo.com
hello
My name is favour, in search of a man who understands love as trust and faith rather seeing it as a way of fun but a mature man with good sense of humor after reading y...
FYI - Favour has been suspended from the site but some of her content is still around.
Beware of a spam message from "Lindy" who "wants to have a relationship."
Sorry Guys, I've suspended Lindy. it'll take a little time for the system to remove all her posts. We seem to be getting a rash of these lately. The price of popularity???
I too just received an email from a spammer on this site "Lindy". Moderators either fix it, remove my email, or close my account.
Duh!! Same thing happens on facebook.. 
These ppl r usually linked 2 sex sites
Just Lookin 2 make money & suck ppl
In... Looks like it's workin.. Lol ride safe ppl

Candyman said:
I too just received an email from a spammer on this site "Lindy". Moderators either fix it, remove my email, or close my account.
Again today I get an email from Lindy. Perhaps the filters arent working. Mods some help

Candyman said:
Again today I get an email from Lindy. Perhaps the filters arent working. Mods some help

Dumped Her! It may take a moment to delete her posts. Aside from having to manually approve every new member, there's not much else we can do. We've put checks in place that stop automated spam but real live humans that answer the registration questions can get in. Just help me police things and I'll boot 'em when I find out about them.
Thanks!

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2019   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service