Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

K folks.  Watch out, we got ourselves a spammer who has infiltrated our Network.  Goes by the name of princess and wants to contact soon.  Delete her. 

If mods or admin are around,,,,you know what you gotta do.

Peace

Views: 453

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got one too, deleted it after I read your warning.. every man is a sucker for a girl calling herself Princess...

Hey Matt, it was on here afew months ago, just tell it to fuck off, we did. It seemed to work but now its back with a private profile now so you cant tell its a scam.

Watch out, it most likely wants bank details or has something to sell.

I just got the same request , would like to know what it's all about.

Well wait a min, I sent her $5000 and we have a date on for tonight as she is a Princess of a foreign national on vacation and has lost her wallet.   

LMAO!

Ahhhh.. Ok.  How do I delete her?  (Mr. After the fact.)  And I was so waiting to get together.

Just got this popped up on my profile...Looks like a scammer spammer  or such Evil.

copied n pasted

At 5:38pm on March 9, 2014, Michelle Adams said…

Good Day,

How is everything with you,I have something very vital to disclose to you,but I found it difficult to express myself here,since it's a public site.Could you please get back to me on:( michelle.adams28@yahoo.co.th ) 
for the full details.

Have a nice day

Thanks God bless.

Ms Michelle Adams.

I received the same one.

michelleadams28@yahoo.co.ti is also a bad actor contacted me off this site checked the name out on google and found three or four notice from different sites put the lip on the name

thanks ...thought she sounded suss...can she be deleted from here?

This scam stuff is fairly regular on the VRN since its conception, always be aware of sus requests, if you think it is a scam go to the bottom right of any Vrn page and click on 'report an issue' and report this gives admin the heads up, they usual pick up on these scams pretty quick but not always being a private managed site, best to let em know, then if it happens to be a ligit member they will verify it but in most cases probably not, mean time putting it on discussions is a great way to heads up for other members.

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2019   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service