Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

Hi Everybody I got rid of my stage 1 baffles and replaced them with rpw baffles for the 100 bucks I spent I'm very happy with the new note and I've gained a little bit more throttle response very marginal but every little bit helps.now do I install my pcv or wait and save up for some torque tubes oh well ill have to drink on that one.by the way if your a tight arse like me and don't want to spend 465 for a pcv from an authorised dyno jet distributor I got one from moto mummy for about 320 delivered the only catch is you don't get warranty or access to free maps

Views: 142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Go to Dubeck and get their gen 3.5 with warranty for less.  Also maps are bad you only run within the mapped parameters the Dubec unit is load reading, better to run what your motor is demanding.than be bound by parameters.

This is the address for Dubeck if you can afford go for the gen 4 AFC with built in FUEL/AIR display and controller buil in, if not go for the Gen3.5 unit http://www.electronicjetkit.com/EJK-operation.asp. But first get some air in, ram tubes will do it then add the controller.

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2019   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service