Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

I have a rider adjustable backrest and luggage rack for sale, it's a fully adjustable pivoting backrest all custom engineered by an engineering firm on the Sunshine Coast. comes powder coated mat black and with stainless steel fittings for quality and long lasting reliability. add comfort to long rides and secure your luggage properly. this rack is designed to suit the look of your victory and be functional as well. it will fit 2010 onwards victory Vegas and high ball models. this rack cost over $1,000 to design and build but unfortunately i  sold my bike before i even got a chance to use the rack so im selling it brand new unused as i no longer have a use for it without a bike. free postage anywhere inside Australia. im asking $250.00 Bargain!!!

Views: 326

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Dave,

Do you think the backrest could be modified to fit a Vision as a pillion backrest?  I was thinking a bracket which fits the 4 bolts the top box mounts to and then attached to your backrest.

Rod 

Hi Rod, The answer is yes! absolutely. i originally designed it for a vision but sold my Ness and bought a high ball. the engineer who built it for me should still have the bottom bracket for the 4 bolt holes. i cant guarantee it but he might, ill ask him. in any case he still has the cad drawings for it so he could make one up for you if you wanted it but $$$$. ill see if i can find out if he has the proto type, its pretty easy to knock one up your self any way. these engineer guys make things harder than they need to be, its a simple design.

Dave

Hi Dave,

Yes please ask him and see if you can get the base.  I'll take it for sure.  My phone - 0437024307 or we can do this by email/bank transfer.

Rod

ill give him a call tomorrow and find out for you.

Hi Dave

Just enquiring to see how you got on with the base as I'm very keen to get this done.

Regards,  Rod

Hi Rod, i spoke to him today and he said he doesn't have the base any longer unfortunately.

he's also not keen to build another one which is annoying! it wouldn't be to hard to knock up a receiver plate to fit up the rack and backrest yourself let me know if you still want the back rest and ill text you my bank details.

Dave

i Dave - okay no worries about the base, I'm sure I'll be able to get one made up.  Yes,  I still want to buy the back rest.  Please send your bank account details to our email address - rodnoela@hotmail.com and we'll email you back our address to send the back rest.  If you need to phone me 0437 024 307. 

Regards, Rod

G'day Dave.. Did you finslise the sale,? If not let me know..

I think so ? but if it doesn't go through ill be sure to let you know.

Dave

Fitted on mine now.  Wife happy.

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2020   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service