Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

Hi All

Just want to know the feel on Power Commanders, I am thinking of get one but not sure if it's needed or what the benefit of one would be.

So a couple of question

1. Why get one.

2. What are the benefits of one. 

3. Do you have one.

4. Are they just a gimmick.

Cheers

Allan 

Views: 2566

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kris,

I have the performance filter already but your right about the Lloyds Cams ( Next on the shopping list ).

I didn't go out of my way to try a be a know it all when i got the PC5 looked at,  but i wasn't happy with the way the bike was performing and the extra fuel usage based on highway travel.

When i bought my 300C i put a tune from the states in to it before i turned it in to a cammed out beast and i noticed a lot of positive things ( Power, H/way Fuel economy, smooth excelleration etc ) but never noticed the same positives with the PC5 except power. I can't say the 300C is a Fuel economic beast now though ( lmao ) but it sure goes down the track like a cut cat.

When i took the bike to Rob @ Victory Brisbane he offered to look at it on his Dyno and as he knew i was involved with Dyno Tuning my car he allowed me to stay with him in the booth were i got to see the readings.

The one thing that i have noticed after Rob tickled the tune is that before when i was in 6th gear i kept checking to see if i was in 6th gear and now i can tell i am in 6th gear ( Take out of that what you may ).

All i can say is i am much happier now and the bike pulls hard all through the gears.

Cheers

AL

Cool thanks Alan- great to hear you are happy with it.
I'd like to get mine Dyno'd in Sydney soon, but after cams I think.
Cheers
Kris

Picked up my Xcountry today after Daynon(Sydney store) fitted the power commander

Two words

DO IT

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2019   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service