Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

Can anyone tell me how to order accessories listed in the Victory USA site as it doesn't seem to allow for overseas buying?

Views: 137

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Rod

if you can not order from US you could hire a US postal address? I have done this before but can not remember the companies name, but plenty common  cheers bryan

Thanks Bryan - I got straight onto it, using Reship.com.  Dead easy, my wife ordered the stuff I was after, saved about $500 I think depending on shipping. 

And then failed when Victory USA said the items listed for sale were actually sold out.  Now waiting for my money back.

Just go to witchdoctors,John has most if not all of what you can get,and I can get stuff shipped to him from other suppliers that don't yet export,and he will sell it for them to the customer,including shipping to us,I am looking at a kit from Rusty Jones that he dows not ship O/S

Maybe USA dealers may still have in stock , Coastal Victory have shipped here for me in the past

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2020   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service