Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

hi guys 

im looking to organize a poker run, my baby son was born with small lungs and was air lifted from muswellbrook hospital to john hunter childrens hospital where he spent the first four months fighting for his little life.he was diagnosed with small lungs  a horse shoe kidney liver failure heart beating to fast  as well as other various other medical conditions conditions.my thoughts were to have apoker run  roughley

half to three quarters of an hour between each stop receive a card at each stop four stops in all winner best hand consilation prize worst hand .then barbecue and bnd to party night away.

my question is has anyone have any experience in this or any ideas they would be greatly appreciated

cheers say upright 

bretty

Views: 200

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Bretty
I thought I replied to this morning on my mobile- obviously not. Count me in a whatever you organise. Hope the little fella is doing better.
Cheers
Kris
Hey Bretty, if your in the muswellbrook area just watch that u don't clash with the ms poker run. Don't even know if it is on this year but they have had one around October in the last few years. Good luck with it. Keep us posted

Count me in Bretty, sorry I'm not a poker run expert. All the best to your little fighter. Jimmy.

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2019   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service