Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

Hi I just purchased the new Gunner last week and loving it. Just wondering how do I go about catching up with some like minded people for a ride sometime.

This would be great looking forward to meeting some people in the Victory family....

Regards

peter

Views: 216

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Wozz, ill see you then ....

Cheers

Peter

No worries Peter, I'll be on the Melbourne ride, enjoy, I'm sure you will meet many good folk and have a great time.

Welcome to the Victory family peter

im sure you will love your Gunner

Thanks Martyn I sure do love the Gunner being my first Victory and all, thanks for the well wishes...

Peter

Hi Peter, as Wozz mentioned we have an Shop Ride on Sunday July 6th leaving from the dealership at 9am. This will be the best way to meet a whole bunch of guys/girls and we can introduce you to.

Hope you can make it > you will be quiet popular I would imagine as one of the new Gunner riders everyone will be keen to get your ride impressions.

cheers

Adrian

Hi Adrian, thanks for the info and welcome. Really looking forward to meeting some people with Victory bikes and get their thoughts and opinions on them.

Peter

Hay Peter if you wont to go for a ride drop me a line. I am at Bankstown cheers Phillip

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2020   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service