Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

Hi guys, just bought a Victory Cross Country Tour, and looking forward to going on a number trips. I live here Morisset (Lower Hunter) and hoping to get involved with group rides. I read about the trip to the Vic alpine area next year, at this stage I am keen to go. I got the OK from the wife, now there are no barriers. Cheers - Bill

Views: 220

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Phil,still up for a ride on Sunday? If not let me know, i have been invited for a ride on Saturday (work people). Would prefer meeting up on Sunday, I don't think my wife will let me go both days so I have to choose. Bill

Shit sorry for the delay getting back Bill,sunday arvo is fine for me,but you have probably made the decision and gone today,always welcome to bring the ball and chain for a run on Sunday anyway mate,if not it will be a fortnight till i'm free again due to working evey 2nd weekend,mobile for me is 0400167644

cheers Phil

G'day Phil, still good for tomorrow afternoon - might bring my boy along with me. Where should we catch up with you. I'll give you a ring tonight

Fabulous looking bike they are too, welcome to Vic ownership, you'll never look back.

P.S: You can throw ya' tool kit away  now.

G'day Phil,

welcome aboard. Congratulations on the new purchase, you will enjoy the ride. Yeah, iam keen for a ride. I work every second weekend, which is this weekend. There is a couple of local riders around, we should organise a day sometime before it gets too cold.

Hi there, I noticed a few people looking for a smaller screen, I have just ordered a low tinted screen from Wind Vest, it has a small lip on it that throws the air over your head. I'll let you know how it goes when it arrives. I've got a XCT and find it a bit hard looking through the tall sreen but I do enjoy being bug free.

Cheers Aaron.

That would be good if you can let us know. I want to use a smaller screen around town and short rides, while the large screen can be used for touring. Maybe forward a link to their site. Cheers....

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2019   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service