Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

Hi All 

I am from Central Qld. Not many of us Victory owners up here. My bikes name is Jacki and she is a 2010 Jackpot. I bought her second hand in Brisbane about 1 1/2 years ago. I love this bike and everyone i know is sick of hearing about how great she is :)

I have just put on New RPW Thor exhaust, Llyodz Torque Tubes and Idle Air Valve and PCV. What a difference that makes :) 

I would love to hear about what everyone has done to their bikes. I have ordered a Timing Wheel and the next spend will probably be some cams down the track. 

I have started racing my bike this year and am keen for to the new challenge. So far she is loving it, she could do with a better rider though :) Would love to hear from anyone else that is racing. Would love to compare some notes and tips. 

I love riding this bike on the road also and would love to hear from anyone doing a ride in Qld or a big ride in other states.

Enough about me and Jacki , keen to hear from other Aussie Victory Owners.   

Views: 819

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got my dyno yesterday and went up 2 hp and 3lb. I will post detail when I get back from a weekend of riding.
Ring grant from Vic Melbourne he had one on the shelf on Monday

Hi Suzie, great to hear you have an awesome bike and what you've done to your bike, I am about to embark on some upgrade work as well, my parts are on their way as we speak, I have ordered:

Torque Tubes,Timing Wheel, Cams, PCV and brought a 2 into 1 whilst in Melbourne earlier this year. I will have 3 dyno runs completed - as is now with K & N Air Filter, Slash Pipes as per the Stage 1 Upgrade to see what it is now. Install all the parts and Dyno with the Slash (Which I modified as per Lloyd's instructions) and then fit the 2 into 1 and see what the changes are . I'm really looking forward to seeing what the numbers are going to be like, as well as the real world feel of the upgrade.

By the Way - Jackpots Rule....

Jase.

I would love to see the results also. I had mine dyno last week and with TT, Timing wheel, PCV, IAV And THOR exhaust I got 94hp and 108hp.
I'm interest to see what the Cams will bring. Did you order a IAV, I believe mine is at lot smoother with it on and they are not that expensive. The shop probably has one on the shelf.
The Melbourne guys are great! Are you getting them to install or doing it yourself?

Hi Suzie, the IAV was installed when I brought the bike, was part of the Stage 1 upgrade, I might fit some of the gear, but the cams and pipe change will the done by Titan Choppers in Hobart, these guys have a fantastic facility with a wind tunnel room for Dyno testing - We visited it last year when the Tassie Tour was on. Webby has had the same as I planned done on his and has 117 HP at the back wheel and 122 ft/lb of torque - I have seen some number for similar work up to 122HP, so will see how it goes. Grant in Melbourne has been great with the pricing of the gear...

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2020   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service