Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

Hi All 

I am from Central Qld. Not many of us Victory owners up here. My bikes name is Jacki and she is a 2010 Jackpot. I bought her second hand in Brisbane about 1 1/2 years ago. I love this bike and everyone i know is sick of hearing about how great she is :)

I have just put on New RPW Thor exhaust, Llyodz Torque Tubes and Idle Air Valve and PCV. What a difference that makes :) 

I would love to hear about what everyone has done to their bikes. I have ordered a Timing Wheel and the next spend will probably be some cams down the track. 

I have started racing my bike this year and am keen for to the new challenge. So far she is loving it, she could do with a better rider though :) Would love to hear from anyone else that is racing. Would love to compare some notes and tips. 

I love riding this bike on the road also and would love to hear from anyone doing a ride in Qld or a big ride in other states.

Enough about me and Jacki , keen to hear from other Aussie Victory Owners.   

Views: 819

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You idiot
Yep
Real classy.... Peanut

G'day Suzie, and welcome aboard.  There are some good people here, so hang in there. Don't worry about this bloke, he is an old soak from way back. He even got booed off the Harley forum. 

Thanks Jock
Yep am keen to stay and meet some more fellow Victory riders.
There will always be one in a crowd :)

Tackfullness not being your strong point.

Only u eh Blackey ?

G'day Suzie, welcome to the forum, think I might know you from another forum ;-)
Hi Rob
Yes probably have
Thought I would give this a go as well
Would be nice to ride and talk to some Victory owners from Aus.
Not sure if I joined at a bad time. So far I've seen a lot of he said/she said ... Rubbish and not much about the bikes them selves.
What are you riding ? Obviously you have done some mods to your bike. I love the blackguard. Looks tuff
If your reading the thread and it's not making sense it's because B\*#~?! has been delete for the third time in three months hahaha He thinks it's okay to insult new female members, I now agree with others good riddens to him for the third time! If the powers above want to get rid of him block his IP address, that will make it a little harder than another profile.

Hi Suzie

Good minds think the same I have the Lloyd Tork Tubes and IAV and The Dubeck Gen3.5 EJK want to put the RPW Thor pipes on it.  Did you purchase the Thor exhaust in Australia or order them from the US. Could you supply the complete purchase details to me and the final all up price so I can get my purchase underway..

Thanks WO

Hi W .Oliver
I checked in Australia and no one had one on the shelf so I order mine from overseas. Not sure what bike you are riding but maybe give your local (Australian) shops a call to check first and get a price.
I got mine from Kewl it cost me US$832 and US$211 for the freight.
However If you can't get one in Oz then I would recommended getting a price from Danny from Llyods and make sure you ask him to have a look into the best price for freight. The online price for the freight is not correct.
I ended up talking to the people from RPW themselves about something else and they are really great people so it would also be worth trying to see if they will ship direct and getting a price for comparison also.
I guarantee you are going to love them.
I would suggest that you might like to look into getting the timing wheel as well. It would be easier to install the wheel while the pipes are off.
Cheers Suzie

Suzie

Thanks for the infor I have a Judge and was thinking about adding the timing wheel,' herd that you can get another 3 or 4 lbs of low down tork which is what you will need coming of the line.    

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2020   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service