Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

Hey all bloke by the name of Blacky told me to drop by and intro myself,first time Victory owner,just today bought home my new Cross Country from Brisans in newie,can't praise Greg enough been bloody great the whole way through.

I'm a shift working coaly,so I do mamage to get every 2nd weekend off to do some riding as well as during the week also,I have just traded in the love of my life (Don't tell the missus I said that) a trusty Buell XB12X,it did have a stinking Hardley motor in it,but at least Erik tuned the hell out of it and made it perform.

I ened up getting a bike mum could enjoy as much as I do,so now we can do a few more rides rather than her staying at home because the Buell was to hot.

Hopefully catch a few of you around the traps in the not to distant future and keep the shiney side up.

Cheers Phil

Views: 136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good on ya mate, you will enjoy it ,they are great bikes, have a Hammer myself, from Vic see you on the road maybe cheers Russell. 

CONGRATS Phil !!!!

Sporty engines are great, can't knock the Buells, I love them, Eric was a wizard with them and the old FXRs. I thought you were going to hang on to it actually.

Look fwd to seeing you on on the new Vic man, cheers.

Looks great !!

I was thinking about hanging onto it John,but thought can only ride 1 at a time,and it was starting to kill me when I got off after a ride,so I agreed to trade the old girl,enjoying this one,I'll get out for another ride tomorow before night shift

hey mate nice vic have a highball myself thanks to blackey hope to see you on the road mate and if you are keen the black dog ride on the coast 24th march come and join us.

www.blackdogride.com.au

Thanks Wayne,I'm actually on dayshift that weekend..............bugger,but a sicky may be in order,watch this space

Hey phil welcome to the victory family I'm from WA ride a hammer 8 ball just love happy riding mate ENJOY .

Thanks for the welcome one and all,hoping to get out on the big girl today but weather has turned to shit real fast,looks like it may be next week,I'll try a few runs between showers to day I suppose,that's how it works isn't it?youi buy a bike with chrome and watch the waether forcasts........................lol

G'day Phil,

I know what you are saying. Just bought the black cross country tour from Brisans in Newcastle. I know your bike, it is such a nice colour. Hope to catch up and ride with you soon.

Cheers,

Bill

we will need to catch up and compare notes then Bill

Will do.. Cheers Bill

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2019   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service