Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

Hi guys i know this sounds weird coming from a guy who works at Victory but i have a mate of mine "Wayne Cartner " trying to get a large VICTORY patch for his vest.

if you know wayne please let him know directly where he can get one and or let me know..

weird huh.

Views: 293

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Scotty Don't you guys sell the 10' old school Victory logo patch for jackets vests? I've brought a few of those from the shop, the Victory wings in the pic u can get of eBay, recon if ya hunted eBay in the states you would find the big patches there plus others perhaps now the popularity of the brands growing fast.
Attachments:

we have the old logo but Waynes after the big V...if its the states then so be it i suppose..thanks Tony

If you need somthing from the states ive got contacts at the dealershipshere in Utah . My Brother Drake is the Wasatch Victory Riders Chapter P. Contact me through here and ill see what i can do. BigD

maybe get one made up at the local embroidery shop. not sure about copyright infringements.

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2020   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service