Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

Hi, I recently had test a ride on a Judge and fell in love with this motorcycle, but for my partner it was quite the opposite and very uncomfortable. I know you can get a touring seat but will this be good enough and make it more comfortable for the pillion. Also the pillion foot pegs were a little too high for her can they be lowered a bit any feedback would be great thanks Charlie

Views: 215

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

G'day Charlie, I have a Hammer 8-Ball with the touring seat. The rear seat sits higher than the standard making the foot peg position better for the pillion. Not sure if it's the same seat for the Judge.

Cheers,

Gav

Hi Gav thanks for the info makes sense with the higher seat with foot pegs I will check out touring seats cheers Charlie
G'day Charlie,
I changed the seat on my Jackpot for the same reason, not sure if it would fit the Judge but I'm sure they would have something that would suit your bike. My seat us a Corbin and I find it very comfortable for me and the Mrs is happy as well !!
Cheers
Eddie
Hi Eddie thanks for the feedback I will check out touring seats at Victory dealership cheers Charlie

Hi Charlie,

Your problem is easily solved ... check out the following link that will download an accessory catalogue for you. It includes a touring seat for the Judge specifically part # 2879079 - basically a lot thicker padding and slightly wider for her.

You can combine it with a passenger lock & ride backrest as well which will make it even more comfortable for her. The backrest can be installed and removed in under 15 seconds so when you're solo simply take it off!

http://cdn.polarisindustries.com/polaris/vic/2013/images/en-au/broc... 

The Melbourne, Sydney & Brisbane dealerships normally have a Judge touring seat available on demo's so just if you want to see it or try one.

cheers

Adrian

I just fitted a Mustang seat to my High Ball fantastic

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2020   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service