Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

Hi Guy's,

After reading some of the posts lately i think we all need to chill, share the love and preach love not hate and have a Fckn Good Laugh

Views: 2420

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now this is just sick Suzie, its not what the site needs......men are not just pieces of meat.....lmfao!!!

Thought it would get a laugh

Pretty sad but my collection only contains bikes Patrick.People draped all over them only gets in the way of a good perv of a nice bike 

Lol Pat ,
I'm sure you could pick some up somewhere. You should ask the local shoe shop.
Would love to hear how you go :)
Cheers Suzie
> A man was having problems with premature ejaculation so he decided to go to
the doctor. He asked the doctor what he could do to cure his problem.

> In response, the doctor said, "When you feel like you are getting ready to ejaculate, try startling yourself."

> That same day the man went to the store and bought himself a starter pistol.

> All excited to try this suggestion, he ran home to his wife.

> At home, he found his wife was in bed, naked and waiting.

> As the two began, they found themselves in the celebrated 69 position.

> The man, moments later, felt the sudden urge to ejaculate and fired the starter pistol.

> The next day, the man went back to the doctor. The doctor asked, "How did it go?

" The man answered, "Not that well. When I fired the pistol, my wife crapped on my face, bit 3 inches off my dick, and my neighbour came out of the wardrobe with his hands in the air."

Download phone_tap_-_Irish_vs_India.mp3 (2.2 MB)

A train hits a bus load of Catholic school girls and they all perish.

They are all in heaven trying to enter the pearly gates past St. Peter.
St. Peter asks the first girl, "Jessica, have you ever had any contact with a penis?"

She giggles and shyly replies, "Well I once touched the head of one with the tip of my finger."

St.Peter says, "Well, dip the tip of your finger in The Holy Water and pass through the gate."

St. Peter asks the next girl the same question, "Jennifer have you ever had any contact with a penis?"

The girl is a little reluctant but replies, "Well once I fondled and stroked one."

St. Peter says, "Then dip your whole hand in The Holy Water and pass through the gate."

All of a sudden there is a lot of commotion in the line of girls, one girl is pushing her way to the front of the line.
When she reaches the front of the line St. Peter says,

"Pauline! What seems to be the rush?"

The girl replies, "If I'm going to have to gargle with that Holy Water, I want to do it before Debbie sticks her arse in it".

Damn, would've been nice to meet the last two girls.....

I never thought of that ( hhmmm )

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2019   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service