Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

Hi all,

The wheels on the Hammer have now been replaced. 2013 Hammer S rims are a lighter sports rim in satin black.

I am keeping the disk, so only the rims and tyres will hopefully go to a new bike. The rear tyre is a very near new 250mm Avon and the front is an over used factory tyre. The rims are spotless and would look great on a blue & white Hammer for a cheap new look

Views: 521

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Tim,

Do you have more pics of the rims please (front and rear)? Their condition and what price? I have bought a Hammer in the USA and fly over in three weeks to take it for a two week ride before bringing it back. Your rims might work on it.

James Hoskins

Hi, my friend owns a Hammer, his name is Wayne and would like to know your asking price for rims, his contact number is 0402883802

Thanks Kevin, ill give him a call

How much for the wheels tim I have a blue and white hammer s lost my brief for 6months and now looking to customise bike have bought new tins and really only need rear wheel but that's all good either email me with price or ph 0428002684 give me your best price as I am trying to keep all the original stuff cheers

tim hi its greg again could you email me the price you want for the wheels if you till have them my email is mathew.brett@hotmail.com

How much buddy or is it a secret ???/

No secret......$1500

Thnx Tim.

New wheels on order, so these right to go at $1000. Bargain
$1000

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2019   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service