Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

Just had firt service on my 2011 cross country it had a noise in the gear box when the clucth is out when you pull the clutch in the noise stops Victory are saying this is how all the 2011 cross countrys sound and their is no problem with them JUST wonder if any one else has the problem

Views: 202

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Wayne....as David said, I have exactly the same issue when the Vision is under no load.

By chance, the head tech was up from Melbourne and had heard reports from the US on the 2011 re this noise. They kept the bike overnight and pulled it apart just to check, and found nothing wrong.....Both the Sydney wrench and the head tech appear very competent, no bullsh!t kind of guys, so I have no reason to doubt them. I have no doubt that Sydney Victory will do the right thing, even if time shows this is an issue, so I'm sleeping peacefully at night :)

Pete

Should of kept the jackpot Wayne you dont have problems them & Hammers !!!!!! haha

Bad news, Leon :) :) .........EVERY new Victory has got the new transmission.....not that it's actually a problem, just a noise :)

Pete 

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2019   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service