Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

I got 240k`s before fuel light came on riding round Adelaide. I am riding to Medowie NSW thursday morning and planned for 300k`s total/tank. Is this about normal?

Views: 705

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds about right Allen ! Its about the same as me when cruising ! Ya can do worse if ya really try !!!!!!! haha Trust me

Cheers Leon;

I did do a ton for the first time on it and did it easy! but I am a cruiser not a racer so 100-115 is real sweet for this bike.

Hi Allan,

I've just joined VRN. I own a High Ball as well - stock pipes, and seem to average 250-270kms around town and the hills. However on open roads I can generally plan for 300-320kms depending on terrain. I opted for the upgrade on my speedo which gives me lts/100, av.speed, time elapse etc. A good accessory to have - for the price (about $50 if I remember correctly).

Mate and I did a over nighter to Broken Hill, with the first fuel stop at Burra (slight tail wind) it said I averaged low 4s lts/100 and my refill actually reflected that. Different story once the wind changed though, I was up to mid 5s.But most times I'll allow for low 3s/tank on the open road.That speedo upgrade is worth while though, gives you a bit of extra knowledge when your out there.

Cheers

Hey Chris,

Were did you get the upgrade speedo from m8 and do you have a pic.

Cheers

AL

Hi AL,

The Speedo upgrade I got through Victory Adelaide when I bought the beast. Basically it's your original speedo and you buy a CD? and the Victory dealer does a 'reflash' to unlock the extra features. Including - 2nd trip meter, Tacho (in the LCD),average fuel economy, instantaneous fuel economy, trip time and volt meter. Part No. 2878478.

Like I said I've found it pretty handy on bigger trips and it gives you a bit of reasurance.

Cheers

Chris

Yeah Right Trevor... Hahaha you must be the fastest person on wheels for your genteel age...
Hahahah

Jase

I get over 400 km if I fill it roght to the top on the Cross Roads.

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2020   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service