Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

I got 240k`s before fuel light came on riding round Adelaide. I am riding to Medowie NSW thursday morning and planned for 300k`s total/tank. Is this about normal?

Views: 712

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thats about right Allan, i normally get around 220-230 before mine on the Jackpot comes on.

so I should get 300 on the road?

Hi Allen
I got a 12 Vegas and I got 292K's to dead empty (the senser wasn't working) so if you work on 250K's at a time add a little for h/way running you will be safe. My light comes on now at 240K's hope this helps Rick
Believe it or not. I have managed 300km, but was running on fumes.
Have have it come on at 160 before...Bloody things come on sometimes when it's not low also. I usually aim to fill somewhere around the 250 - 270 mark..

Cheers Jason;

Recently did a trip to West Wyalong and averaged between 100 and 130 k`s/hr and got between300 and 320

So am happy with that, especially considering strong head wind going and coming back.

was it on the trailer or the boat Jase.

No bullshit. I`m fair dinkum. After only getting 240 before light came on around town, I was concerned about how it would go on the open road. I have shot gun pipes and computer adjusted to suit.(all set up before I picked the bike up) Between Ouyen and Balranald, I got 18k/litre and Balranald to West Wyalong @ 130 ks/hr, averaged 17k/litre

i have a 100ci when get over the 100 mark say $1.30 then my consumption goes out the window, i would be happy to get 200 per tank.

Is the gearing the same as the 106`s?

Perhaps I'm not getting the mileage I thought.. Hahaha lol

I am 5'8" and about 80kgm ringing wet.

You got  300 kms but didnt tell them it was on back wheel most of the time so less drag !! lol

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2020   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service