Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

Guys I've been using the D207 180/55 ZR 18 on the rear since replacing the original D417. after 3 rear tyres, all D207, I seem to be only getting an average of 9,000kms. The D417 was replaced at 16,000kms. This is a big let down. 

Let me say that I average 18 to 20 Kms/Lt so it's not due to constant hard riding. But also i'll say that those that ride with me know I scrape the mufflers on the pin when I'm having fun. 

I have a trailer that is not used all the time. A lot of people see the Trowing Hitch and say that's the problem. It can't be. 

I run 38psi in the front (i'm on my 2nd front due to a Bolt in the front) and 43psi in the back.

I've just come back from Phillip Island for this years MotoGP. I put the new trye on the 15th Sept at 34,947km and now need to replace it at 43,400kms.

Does anyone have a better trye for longer life. I also want the grip if not better as I run with the Sports tourers and give them hell.

I under stand that the original D417 is no longer available in Australia.  

Views: 89

Reply to This

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2019   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service