Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

Best place to buy a Rack to mount a top box on a Cross Roads Classic with OME rear back rest.

Hi guys Iam looking for a rear rack to fit the OME passenger back rest , I want to be able to mount a Shad top box I already have. I doubt want to pay the silly price for the OME rack as I think it is way over priced. Any ideas and suggestions I have a 2013 Cross Roads Classic that I have just bought around 3 weeks ago. Love the bike and Iam getting heaps of great comments from everyone about the style and how nice the bikes are.

Cheers

Geoff

Views: 81

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi after searching various websites aftermarket and genuine I ended making my own rack .I have also made racks for other victory owners to suit their various needs .the cost of making the racks ended up coming out under half the cost of the aftermarket ones available and well below the cost of victory ones .the only delay I have is waiting for the chrome plating (approx. 6 weeks).if your interested send me your email address and I,ll send you some pics

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2019   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service