Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

Hi Guys

Those of you that wish to be part of/and join this VIctory site may be unaware that an important part of it is being a member of one of the groups that you will find at the bottom left main page.

What you need to do is join one or more of the groups mention at the lower left of the main page.

Start with ''Victory Motorcycle owners - Australia and New Zealand'' in this group you can contribute to the comments, you will get email updates as other comments and remarks are made, and more importantly events, rides, shows, what ever, that are posted in that groups comments and discussions in the top section by its members.

Other groups are available once you get used to the Victory life, some are public, some are by acceptance, some are pretty wild.

Anyway jump in that group i mentiond and you won't feel like your on another Planet in silence LOL,

Its a common New Member problem and Site admin need to try do something about it so all newcomers don't miss out on the obvious, it happens all the time, in fact I've been a little pro active with this and should perhaps of been a long time ago!

Enjoy Victory Motorcycles and the life style

Tony- Stretch-pot

BTW Jackpots Rule !!!!

Views: 493

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice one Tony

Jackpot Mafia Member # 2

Lol

He He #1

Refresh page list upgrade

TONY tony Tony,,,,,tsk tsk tsk,,,you know HI-BALLS RULE , ! ! I don't know how many times I've had to tell you'rant rant rumble mumble. .

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2020   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service