Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

Greetings all;

I would like to locate all Victory riders in South Oz. There is a HD Club in town and I figured there should also be a Victory Club as well. Is there one already existing?

Views: 2059

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

there should be, if not kick it off Alan

Will do Blackey

G'day Allan, Just saw your post. I don't know of any club here but I'd be interested if there was one.

hi allan if you start one here in adelaide i would also be interested.

Count me in! 

Alan, I would be interetsed to join an Adelaide chapter. Just read your post.

Feeling like the Lone Ranger out there. Only ever seen 3 other Victory's on the road, yet to see one in the hills. Saw a Hammer on a test ride in Strath last year, that's about it. 

ok, so how do we get this up n running? 

I just had a look on Facebook and noticed Victory Adelaide has a page and has been doing some stuff. Maybe that's a place to start? I'm happy to set up a FB page just for Adelaide Riders if everyone agrees. I could probably set up a website at a later stage if the momentum builds.

Lately I've been riding with my partner who has an R1 and a couple mates on HDs but it would be great to have more Victory's along with us too. 

Some thoughts from you guys would be great. 

Count me in, in fact I am about to ride off into the sunset on my Cross Roads.

I live in the Mt Barker area and a group ride sounds like fun. A facebook site sounds great as well.

Cheers

Chris

P.S. do Strath most weekend for breakfast around 10am :-)

Cool.. Good to know Chris. I'll be in touch to round everyone up. Cheers

Hey Glen, thanks for that info. I didn't know there was a Club with Chapters for Victory Riders. I'll look into it.

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2020   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service