Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

Hey all thought I would share my new chrome pieces i just put on my Vision last night. Sorry the pics arent better. Front fender chrome and trunk key chrome

I just got back from local Victory Dealer because they gave me the wrong trunk mat for my vision so they ordered me the right one.. We (parts guy and I) got to talking and I found out they have the black Console Bezels now. (like on the 10th and Ness bikes) So of course i had to order that so I could get rid of that pewter/Aluminum look that all of them have stock out of the factory. Cant wait to get that. I seen the new lowers and I'm on the fence with those right now. For $249.00 for them???? They took them out of the package and put it up to a new vision and they looked ok but just not sure, I heard they work really well to push that heat away from the motor and your legs or help keep it there for cold riding. My dealer even gave thier Arlen Ness parts/Accessories Catalog to me too keep so i could look through it and see what else i want. I see that they have black grab rails ($199.00 Each)which caught my attention and then I seen some Sick "Ness Grab Rail Eliminator kit" Which covers up the saddle bag but takes away the grab rails all together. They look awesome in the catalog. My dealer said they would order them so i can see them with no obligation to buy them if i didnt like them. Now thats customer service. I also looked at some of there custom led lighting so of course i have to order the kit 1 for my Vision too. Cant wait to get that and install it. I will make sure and post pics of my projects as they happen.

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looking good...!!!

I've done a few extra goodies install as well!
The new chrome looks nice, especially with the chrome grill!!

Here are more shots of alot more bling i added over the winter. LOL. I even put red led lights around the motor.

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2019   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service