Welcome to the Victory Riders Network.

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome Everyone!
Hello, my friends.
Hey Danny,
Nice to see ya!!!
I got to get a life. Spending too much time on the computer when I should be out in the sun riding my bike.

Retirement is great!

Reg
Hello everyone! Nice features and I look forward to a new experience.

...Ross
hay guys just checking thing out just joined looking to find some fellow vic riders to ride with in Texas leaving upstate by on Monday and plan on being in Livingston by the weekend I'm riding a 2008 jackpot extreme hope to talk
Mark, check out the group Lonestar Victory Riders here on the Victory Riders Network
Here's the link

Enjoy!
hey guys my name is mark i ride a harley right now been looking at victorys test rode one loved it just thought i would see what owners had to say about them and what kind of miles theyve racked up.
mark coffey said:
hey guys my name is mark i ride a harley right now been looking at victorys test rode one loved it just thought i would see what owners had to say about them and what kind of miles theyve racked up.

Mark, which M model are you interested in? I can tell you that all Vics are pretty reliable and the fit & finish is great. The motors are built like tanks and are pretty powerful right out of the crate. No need to sink $$$ to make them scream. Hope you end up on a Vic!
JM

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2019   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service