Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

Hi all , I was really looking forward to the Motorcycle Expo scheduled for Feb at the Gold Coast Convention Centre . I have checked a pile of links and they all appear to have been pulled down except the official motorcycle expo web page . It lists the 2012 Melbourne Expo and then it lists the next one for 2014 !!! In Brisbane at the Bris Convention Centre at Southbank . So I can only guess from that it has been canned for 2013 ...cheers MartyQ

Views: 525

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes you are correct in that assumption.

Hi Marty, It's always been every sencond year in Brisbane as they swap it with Sydney each year. It was really disapointing last year so hopefully it will be better now it's back in Brisbane.

Hi Aaron . I was going to fly to Melbourne for the expo , but thought I will just catch it on the coast .DOH .Hopefully all the manufacturers will support the event in Brissy . Cheers Martin

Hi Martin, I work all the expos as I run Earmold Australia, when the expo is here next year drop me a line and I will get you some tickets. The next one is in Novemeber in Sydney and that one is always a good one.

Hi Aaron , Thats very generous of you . I will definately take you up on that . I love going to the bike EXPO , and seeing as how its on in Nov in Sydney , i may even ride down from Redcliffe , as i am on holidays then . Thanks again and cheers Martin.

I'm just at Northgate, Let me know if you are going to the Sydney Expo as I should be able to to get you tickets for there also.

Hi Aaron . Too easy . I will almost certainly go . Crazy weather allowing . Just fly in that case . I realise that you are the Aaron with issues with Rollies . Call me and we can chat about it on 0408720080 .

FFS wish the days of Maverick organising the old Gold Coast bike show would return, best shows ever held in our shores.

Miss those bare breasted drunk wenches of questionable morals, parking lot counselling sessions(fist fights) and loud rock n roll bands.

The expos are great for the "media industry type" but far to homogenised & clinical for my liking.

Bring on good friday's Bankstown show, thats another real one. Victory is involved there too, smart move guys.

http://www.hardnfast.com/motorcycle-show/bankstown.html

Sounds like you would love the Blues Ralley held at Drake, now thats a good event. The Expo's are too much for trying to get new riders in rather than looking after exsisting riders.

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2019   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service