Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

Good morning everyone!  Just wanted to start a discussion about the updated lineup and maybe get some input from some of you that have either the new Cross bikes or the 8-Ball Vision which is one of my personal favorite updates!

Let's hear from anyone/everyone with an opinion...what's everyone think of the 2010 lineup?

Mike

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And they are BEAUTIFUL bikes too! Test road an RG last year, haven't had the chance to try one of the new Vics but I did NOT like the RG...for what it's supposed to be it just didn't feel very comfortable...just IMHO...

Ken Clark said:
Bought the new 2010 Cross Country just 2 days ago. First Victory that I have ever owned but in just 2 days I am smitten with the Victory bug. Have always owned Metric bikes before but won't be going back. After looking on the web site where they are comparing the Cross Country to HD Road Glide I was convinced then that I wouldn't even consider the HD.

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2020   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service