Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

Tanya Guzzardi (Vampish)VMPSH's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"pleasure!!! it was a fantastic day out, yessss was dam hot lol but we had cover and…"

Tanya Guzzardi (Vampish)VMPSH replied Feb 18, 2013 to NORTHSIDE CREW SHOW & SHINE

8 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Tanya Guzzardi (Vampish)VMPSH

"Hey Jayde, Yes it is still on, we loaded up the ute this afternoon,  Sorry about the…"

Tanya Guzzardi (Vampish)VMPSH replied Feb 16, 2013 to NORTHSIDE CREW SHOW & SHINE

8 Feb 18, 2013

"awwwwwsum, il be there most day then going Willy "

Tanya Guzzardi (Vampish)VMPSH replied Feb 14, 2013 to WANTED.....DRAG HANDLE BARS & OPINIONS

22 Feb 14, 2013

"Hey there Tim, you have some awwsum feed back... fantastic.. I forgot the Victory ha…"

Tanya Guzzardi (Vampish)VMPSH replied Feb 12, 2013 to WANTED.....DRAG HANDLE BARS & OPINIONS

22 Feb 14, 2013

"lol glad you are, lol i have no idea, been checking it out, seems simple enough lol.…"

Tanya Guzzardi (Vampish)VMPSH replied Feb 11, 2013 to WANTED.....DRAG HANDLE BARS & OPINIONS

22 Feb 14, 2013

"cool, weather looking good lol so far"

Tanya Guzzardi (Vampish)VMPSH replied Feb 11, 2013 to WANTED.....DRAG HANDLE BARS & OPINIONS

22 Feb 14, 2013

"go to the left of roundabout, the park is on left as you cruz, and the peir and war…"

22 Feb 14, 2013

"Hey Tim, Thankyou, she has thee attitude lol.... I hope you get the feed back on bar…"

22 Feb 14, 2013

"actually il try andadd a pic so you can see, and it is a personal choice too, some w…"

22 Feb 14, 2013

"Hey Tim, Thankyou for the add ! ;-)   On the drag bars, personally I love them and t…"

22 Feb 14, 2013

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2019   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service