Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

greg brett ( bretty )'s Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"tim hi its greg again could you email me the price you want for the wheels if you ti…"

greg brett ( bretty ) replied Jul 27, 2014 to HAMMER S WHEELS AND TYRES FOR SALE $500...

10 Aug 24, 2014
Reply by Tim Gillon

"I'm with Wayne on this one with the Avons on my hammers s was a totally different bi…"

greg brett ( bretty ) replied Jul 2, 2014 to Tyres

37 May 30, 2016
Reply by Andre de Zeeuw

"Avon cobras without a doubt awesome tyre and got 11000 is out of the rear on my hamm…"

greg brett ( bretty ) replied Jun 29, 2014 to Tyres

37 May 30, 2016
Reply by Andre de Zeeuw

"How much for the wheels tim I have a blue and white hammer s lost my brief for 6mont…"

greg brett ( bretty ) replied Jun 23, 2014 to HAMMER S WHEELS AND TYRES FOR SALE $500...

10 Aug 24, 2014
Reply by Tim Gillon

"cheers  ANDY THERES NOT MANY OF US"

greg brett ( bretty ) replied Mar 8, 2014 to resydney and melbourne shops

2 Mar 8, 2014
Reply by greg brett ( bretty )

"avon cobras awesome tyres"

greg brett ( bretty ) replied Nov 1, 2013 to OPINONS PLEASE - What brand tire is best replacement for original on Ness Jackpot?

5 Nov 1, 2013

"I  say the seals were damaged putting them in although it is possible the fork leg i…"

greg brett ( bretty ) replied Nov 1, 2013 to Third time! Same left fork issue! 2007 victory ness jackpot

9 Jan 11, 2014
Reply by Dirty D ( Don Quinton )

"hi I have a set of avon cobras on my hammers just the maufactures std size it transf…"

greg brett ( bretty ) replied Nov 1, 2013 to Ness Jackpot REAR TIRE SIZE & MFG QUESTION - Reccomendations?

4 Nov 1, 2013

"hi thorbo my hammers s is insured through shannons $ 437 a year probally age and yea…"

greg brett ( bretty ) replied Aug 16, 2013 to Bike Insurance

28 Aug 16, 2013

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2019   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service