Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

wayne j bain's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

""

wayne j bain replied Jul 18, 2015 to Touring on Hammer 8-ball - extending fuel range

22 May 19, 2016
Reply by Andre de Zeeuw

"just get the victory cruise control system"

wayne j bain replied Apr 5, 2014 to Throttle locks

6 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Tony Waterman

"well mr  Peter Alexander how about this your Sydney store service manager told me he…"

wayne j bain replied Mar 19, 2014 to WHAT IS GOING ON WITH VICTORY MOTORCYCLES AUSTRALIA SYDNEY STORE

52 Aug 26, 2015
Reply by Brendan McGann

"hi mate I have no complaints about the bikes they are the best I have to say that my…"

wayne j bain replied Mar 4, 2014 to WHAT IS GOING ON WITH VICTORY MOTORCYCLES AUSTRALIA SYDNEY STORE

52 Aug 26, 2015
Reply by Brendan McGann

"hey mate I did not start this for a pissing comp I started this because a good mecha…"

wayne j bain replied Mar 3, 2014 to WHAT IS GOING ON WITH VICTORY MOTORCYCLES AUSTRALIA SYDNEY STORE

52 Aug 26, 2015
Reply by Brendan McGann

"hey rob we can also send emails to scott wine the Polaris c.e.o in the u.s. hang on …"

wayne j bain replied Mar 3, 2014 to WHAT IS GOING ON WITH VICTORY MOTORCYCLES AUSTRALIA SYDNEY STORE

52 Aug 26, 2015
Reply by Brendan McGann

"well all I can say to this is how true it is mate"

wayne j bain replied Mar 3, 2014 to

just now

"hey guys please keep posting you grievance's on this post and also lets all send ema…"

wayne j bain replied Feb 28, 2014 to WHAT IS GOING ON WITH VICTORY MOTORCYCLES AUSTRALIA SYDNEY STORE

52 Aug 26, 2015
Reply by Brendan McGann

"sorry to hear about your bike mate its never a good taste in your mouth when you spe…"

wayne j bain replied Feb 27, 2014 to WHAT IS GOING ON WITH VICTORY MOTORCYCLES AUSTRALIA SYDNEY STORE

52 Aug 26, 2015
Reply by Brendan McGann

"thanks guys"

wayne j bain replied Feb 26, 2014 to BLACK DOG ONE DAYER RIDE

9 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by dave campbell

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2018   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service