Victory Riders Network

The online community for riders & enthusiasts of Victory Motorcycles

Tech Info (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LED flashes Fast even with new LED flasher CAM

Hi guys, i am on a 2014 Highball. I recently changed out the fat ugly factory indicators for bullet LEDS. Wanting to do it as best as I co…

Started by Tim

0 Oct 17, 2014

LED INDICATORS HELP

Hey all, I bought a set of aftermarket indicators for my 14 Highball I fitted up the fronts with resistors and left the rear standard to…

Started by trent fisher

1 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by pauly b

tuning proplem

Had PCV @ Auto tuner fitted to my vegas but they can not tune it the bike has been in the shop for over a week has anyone got any ideas bec…

Started by Shane bishop

2 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by Suzie

Memphis Shades Batwing Fairings now Available for Victory Vegas and Kingpin

Memphis Shades Batwing Fairings now Available for Victory Vegas and Kingpin Rossville, TN – March 17, 2010 – The phenomenally popular Me…

Started by Marquita Braxton

4 Aug 2, 2014
Reply by Robert Gesualdi

Third time! Same left fork issue! 2007 victory ness jackpot

I'm looking for someone really experienced and knowledgeable about front forks on Victory jackpot's. I have a 2007 Corey Ness Edition and h…

Started by gowestwardho

9 Jan 11, 2014
Reply by Dirty D ( Don Quinton )

Arlen Ness Big Honker for Cross Country

Hi Guys Just want to know if anyone has fitted Arlen Ness Big Honker slip-ons to their CC. If so, was it worth it? Do they do the things pr…

Started by Jeremy Herdman

4 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by Phil

Boardwalk pipes question

Hi all, first post so hoping it is in the right section. Anyway, about to place an order for my first Victory, a Boardwalk and have a quest…

Started by Mike Hunt

20 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Tony Fredericks

Needing Exhaust Help!!!!

Hi Guys, I just bought a Highball 2012, I dont want to pay The Victory Shop for a set of pipes as i have heard they are very average. I am…

Started by Luke "THORBO" Thorbjornsen

23 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Rick van Driel

time to do the services

Hello Does someone know the time for laber they need to do the 800km service and then the 8000km service? Is there some given time from the…

Started by René Studer

4 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by René Studer

Fuel gauge on Cross Country

The fuel gauge will remain on full after I fill up and have ridden for hours. Once I stop and restart the motor, the gauge will show the co…

Started by Steven

8 May 28, 2013
Reply by Dave Ponton

RSS

Events

Victory Riders on Facebook

Follow The Victory Riders Network on Twitter

Get notification of the latest activity happening on the Victory Riders Network or any of the model specific sites in one place.
www.twitter.com/vrnetwork

Members

© 2018   Created by Victory Riders.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service